Hair is one of the most essential assets that our head sports. Those with beautiful, well kept hair are always appreciated and it has often been seen that girls or boys with well maintained healthy hair look more attractive than those who don’t and therefore get more attention everywhere. How often have you set your eyes on your friend’s haircut and run your fingers through it and wished that your hair was the same. People with beautiful hair do not have a huge secret. There are a few basic hair care routines that when followed can lead to the hair that you have always admired and wanted.
Here Are A Few Hair Styling Do’s And Don’ts That You Can Follow To Get Healthy Attractive Mane:
- The first thing that your hair needs is nourishment. Nourish your hair by oiling it twice a week. You can go for almond or coconut oil or a mixture of both. Make sure that your scalp receives enough of the oil cause that is where your hair gets its nourishment from.
- Got for a hair massage often. This stimulates blood supply to the hair follicles and also instigates new growth. Always use the right shampoo, moisturizing shampoo for dry hair and oil cleansing for oily hair. Wash your hair with warm water.
- Never tie or brush your hair when it is wet. If you have to comb wet hair then use a comb with big teeth, they reduce the hair damage and lead to less breakage. Avoid blow drying your hair too much, let your hair dry naturally.
- Brush your hair twice a day, once when you wake up every morning as this helps you get rid of all the knots that it has gathered overnight and prepare it for a new day. When retiring to your bed, brush your hair to get rid of all the dust and dirt and tie it up loosely to prevent breakage and knots.
- Do not expose your hair to the hot sun; it leads to discoloration and roughness.
- Invest in a good hair cut. A good hair stylist will help you decide on the cut that will compliment your face and hair as well.